Thursday, September 30, 2010

Minimix #1


To spice things up while we wait for the upcoming October 16th hotness, I figured we could do a mini-mix.

I've paired everyone up (except for the Rocker and the Revivalists, as they have enough on their respective plates). Your job is to request the mix you're craving right now (roadtrip mix, bitchy mix, break-up mix) via the blog. If you haven't recieved your email request from blogspot, then let me know and I'll resend it. After the mixes have been requested, each partner will create the mix using 8tracks, a wonderful online resource that lets you create your own mixes. 

Please post mix requests and 8track links in this post's comment thread so everyone can enjoy them.

Here's the partnering, again at random:

Brannon - Lauren
Luke - Allison
Tim - Kelly
Kabool - Schuyler

Janelle and Max, if you want to get in on this, you're partners :D

Annnnd go.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Kelly. I have a headache and didn't sleep last night. But I need to be awake today. Go on and make me something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm requesting eight tracks of
    your favorite music right now. I love finding new music and it would
    be interesting to see what someone else is into.

    ReplyDelete